12 Best Sugar Daddy Apps
There are many sugar dating apps on the market, and the trickiest part is to choose the best one. We already did it for you—take a look at these 12 best sugar daddy apps (updated in 2023) and make your choice.
Best Sugar Dating Apps — Real, Safe, and Legit
If you’d like to find a perfect match and start a mutually beneficial relationship, take a look at this list—these are the best premium and free sugar daddy apps in the market.
- - 9.8 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- - 9.7 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- - 9.6⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- - 9.5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- - 9.4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- - 9.4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- - 9.2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- SudyDatingApp - 9.1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- SugarBook - 9.0 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- LuxuryDate - 8.9 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Zoosk - 8.6 ⭐⭐⭐
- Chat And Date - 8.3 ⭐⭐⭐
1. SecretBenefits - 9.8 ⭐
- Free for: Sugar babies
- Free features: Creating public and secret albums, video verification, search
- Premium features: Messaging
- Design: Modern, polished, and functional
- Safety measures: Moderation of photos, video verification
- Most sugar daddies are verified and have detailed profiles
- A lot of members, the higher chance of finding the best sugar baby/sugar daddy online
- Average prices
- Everyone can watch your verification video
- No matching services
is the fastest-growing, mobile-optimized website that provides plenty of useful services to babies & daddies who are looking for a partner. There are over 700,000 members in the United States and many more in other countries, so you will hardly experience any difficulty in finding a local daddy or baby.
The great thing is that users are verified—a lot of girls who are really interested in meeting a successful and generous man upload their verification videos to prove that they are real, which automatically makes it one of the effective legit sugar daddy apps or rather mobile-optimized websites. The best thing is there are a lot of verified sugar daddies, too, so both categories of users don't have to worry about catfishes. Also, a sugar baby or a sugar daddy can create secret albums, send likes, add users to favorites, and use advanced search for free. There's live chat, of course, but messaging becomes available only after you unlock a conversation by spending 10 credits. This is a great app overall, so if you are looking for a top sugar dating app or a mobile-optimized site, consider choosing this platform.
2. SugarDaddy.com - 9.7 ⭐
- Free for: Sugar babies
- Free features: Registration, adding private photos, likes
- Paid features: Messaging, access to private photos
- Design: Good form and function
- Safety measures: Video verification, moderation of photos, safe payment methods
- Great design, a perfect platform for beginners
- Most profiles are verified
- A lot of legit potential matches in all cities in the US
- Messaging is a premium feature
- May not work that well for sugar daddies looking for the highest level of privacy
If you're looking for a great sugar daddy platform, consider joining—the website designed exclusively for sugar babies looking for a great sugar daddy and successful men looking for an attractive sugar baby. On this site, it's nearly impossible to find a low-effort account—the platform just doesn't accept people who aren't ready to provide enough information and add their real photos (though it may be a problem for some married sugar daddies, they can still create secret albums and grant access to members they trust).
There's no video chat, but users can add videos for others to watch and gain more trust and attention from potential matches. Speaking of matches, you can find them applying one, few, or all of the search filters, and that's completely free. On this mobile-optimized site, some people look for long-term relationships, some are seeking something casual, which makes it a great option for nearly all singles - so, SugarDaddy.com definitely deserves to be on the list of top sugar daddy apps and websites.
3. AshleyMadison - 9.7 ⭐
- Free for: Women
- Free features: Editing profile, creating private albums, search
- Premium features: Messaging, Priority messages
- Design: Simple but easy-to-navigate
- Safety measures: Email confirmation, advanced personal data protection
- Sugar babies and sugar mommas can use it for free
- One of the most popular sugar dating sites and apps
- Credits are spent once on unlocking a conversation with a particular member
- Works for married sugar daddies but not isn't so effective for singles looking for serious long-term sugar relationships
- Only standard tools and services
One more reason and probably the most important one—every daddy who wants to find a sugar baby has access to his favorites, contacts, search features, messaging, etc. The app was downloaded more than 1 million times on Google Play. It has 18,000 reviews on the App Store, and generally speaking, it is definitely worth checking out.
4. SugarDaddyMeet - 9.5 ⭐
- Free for: Women
- Free features: Replying to messages, winks, likes
- Premium features: First date gifts, advanced search, initiating conversations
- Design: Modern, easy to use
- Safety measures: Mobile verification is required
- Great support available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Some special features like the first date gifts
- The mobile app is super easy to use
- There may be some fake accounts (they are quickly suspended by moderators, though)
- Blog with useful information is available only on the site
There are two versions of—the sugar dating website and the SDM mobile app, and they are a bit different. The site definitely has more great features, in particular, members can not only send messages but also send winks, use the advanced search, create private albums, add the first gift ideas, and post Moments (the newsfeed with your photos), etc. The app, however, has fewer features and it's not even promoted as Sugar Daddy Meet, but rather as Seek, Date, Match.
This, however, is easily explained by the fact that App Store and Google Play will rather accept a regular dating app than a sugar dating app. Still, mobile users can also swipe profiles, use search, also post their photos and comment on them. Basically, it's one of the best sugar baby apps that work well enough for those who don't mind spending some money to meet the right partner.
5. EmilyDates - 9.4 ⭐
- Free for: -
- Free features: Registration, basic search, likes
- Premium features: Messaging, virtual gifts
- Design: Modern and functional
- Safety measures: Email confirmation, data encryption
- One of the online dating platforms that accept members worldwide
- Most sugar babies have detailed profiles
- A good chance of meeting the richest sugar daddies
- Not so many free features
- No sugar baby app available on App Store or Google Play
is not technically a sugar daddy app. If so, why is it on our list? The answer is simple: this platform is too popular with daddies & babies, and the mobile version of the site is too good not to include it in our ranking. You can upload the site on any device, from your old Android smartphone to the last iPhone or tablet, and everything will work perfectly. All functions are available, and all your contacts and favorites are saved, messengers can be used without any difficulty, so even though technically it is not an app, it is still great for mobile users looking for hot matches.
As for the platform itself, it offers some pretty good services for both sugar babies and sugar daddies, from standard messaging to sending virtual gifts. Another benefit of using Emily Dates is that ladies usually provide information on the amount they'd like to get from a sugar daddy, and sugar daddies, in turn, provide information on their income.
6. WhatsYourPrice - 9.4 ⭐
- Free for: Sugar babies
- Free features: Winks, browsing profiles, viewing photos
- Premium features: Chat, making bids
- Design: Simple, easy-to-use
- Safety measures: Profile verification, email confirmation, safe transactions, refunds
- Sugar daddies get full refunds if a date is canceled
- Fair system that protects sugar babies
- Responsive customer support
- The costs of dates are below average for the big cities
- Some profiles are created by sex workers (usually suspended by moderators, though)
This is another “not exactly the app” on our list. one of the most popular dating websites in US Seeking.com . We can expect the What's Your Price app to be launched soon and will be really great. Still, right now, babies and daddies can use the mobile-optimized website to find dates. Male members place the bids, i.e., make the offers that have monetary value, and ladies are free to accept them.is the sugar daddy website created by the company that also created
So, sugar babes get their money without the fear of meeting a salt daddy, while most sugar daddies get an opportunity to meet a sugar baby in real life much faster, easier, and even for a lower price. Messaging, by the way, is unlocked only after you place a bit or verify your account (of course, wealthy men prefer to get a verification badge first). The idea is simple, and we hope that we will be able to download the official app on the App Store or Google Play in the near future.
7. VictoriaMilan - 9.2 ⭐
- Free for: -
- Free features: Winks, favorites, access to the list of profile visitors, panic button
- Premium features: Messaging, gifts, access to the list of members who added you to Favorites
- Design: Fresh, optimized, easy to navigate
- Safety measures: Profile verification, SSL trust
- A lot of useful features
- Largest sugar daddy app for people looking for a casual sugar relationship
- Members can blur their photos and create secret albums for extra privacy
- More expensive than some other sites on the list
- No 1-month premium plan, only a 3-month premium is available
dating app is available on both App Store and Google Play. It is available for free, so a lot of members prefer to use it instead of a mobile version of the site in a mobile browser. Moreover, it is user-friendly, and all features, contacts, favorites, etc. are available. In fact, it's the best sugar baby app when it comes to the variety of services—on VictoriaMilan, you can send free winks or paid gifts, see who added you to favorites, and use the search with lots of useful filters.
There are hundreds of thousands of open-minded ladies who don't mind having a mutually beneficial relationship with a married man registered on, so if you are married and want to find sugar babies or wealthy men and start a mutually beneficial relationship, this is one of the best options on the market.
8. Sudy Dating App - 9.1 ⭐
- Free for: Verified sugar babies
- Free features: Posting Moments, browsing profiles, viewing photos
- Premium features: Messaging, access to private photos and videos, access to contact information
- Design: Modern and clean
- Safety measures: Profile verification, email confirmation
- Many sugar daddies and legit sugar babies seeking arrangements
- Some fun features that make the app more of a social-media app
- Not as expensive as many other dating platforms
- Has some bugs
- Not all profiles are detailed enough
Sudy is one of the best sugar daddy apps on the US market. This is a premium app, so you cannot really use it without buying a premium subscription plan, but it is worth it—the team of Sudy notes that nearly all users who start looking for partners find them and meet them in real life. The only exception is sugar babies who have already verified their accounts—for them, messaging is free. Another important thing we cannot ignore is that this is a modern app that allows posting “Moments,” uploading photos and videos, i.e., sharing moments of your life. There are also some fun features such as a global ranking and sugar—a kind of virtual gift that helps you rank higher and also a blog with lots of useful information. As for the members, they are the real students and working young ladies seeking financial help and successful older men who can provide it.
9. SugarBook - 9.0 ⭐
- Free for: Sugar babies
- Free features: Registration, viewing photos, browsing profiles, adding profiles to Favorites
- Paid features: Messaging, advanced search, Read Receipts
- Design: Minimalistic and functional
- Safety measures: Identity verification, email verification
- Many verified members and college students looking for benefactors
- Free messaging for sugar babies
- Manual moderation of new accounts
- Has some bugs
- No special features like the first date ideas, virtual gifts, etc.
Sugar Book is one of the best sugar dating apps designed not for people seeking vanilla relationships but for those who are 100% sure that only mutually beneficial relationships will work for them. The platform has a lot of members and is considered one of the safest places to meet someone—sugar babies and sugar babies must undergo verification that may take up a day. Moreover, sugar babies who are now college students can unlock unlimited messaging and enjoy using the site for free. The costs for sugar daddies, in turn, aren't that high.
There are a lot of special features—more than many other apps offer. They are especially useful for those sugar daddies and sugar babies who value privacy. In particular, premium users hide their online status and date when they joined the site and also learn more about the profile visitors and people who saved their profiles as favorites. Unlimited messaging is included in premium plans, too.
7. LuxuryDate - 9.0 ⭐
- Free for: Sugar babies
- Free features: Registration, verification, search, browsing profiles
- Premium features: Messaging, access to private photos
- Design: Modern and functional
- Safety measures: Video verification, moderation of photos
- Great app designed
- All the features that are available to site users are available to mobile users
- Moderation of photos added by members, free video verification
- No unlimited messaging with all the members
- Everyone can watch the verification video
The LuxuryDate is available on Google Play, as well as on the App Store. Though no extra features are offered, members can use all the services available on the site. The app looks slightly different, and you may need time to get used to it, but you still have access to all the profiles (currently, there are almost 4 million registered users worldwide), contact others, post information, upload photos, etc. Video verification, which makes Luxury Date one of the safest platforms, is available, too. Members can also request access to private photos, use search, and contact support. Note that this is a site for millionaires (or just successful men) and attractive girls looking for any type of relationship, so no wonder men need to pay for the services, and the prices are pretty reasonable compared to many other sugar platforms.
11. Zoosk - 8.6 ⭐
- Free for: -
- Free features: Carousel, sending smiles, browsing profiles
- Premium features: Chat, access to profile visitors, Incognito mode
- Design: Simple and minimalistic
- Safety measures: Strict profile verification, email confirmation
- A huge number of sugar daddies and sugar babies
- Many verified accounts of beautiful women and wealthy men
- Great matchmaking system
- Support doesn't work that well and fast
- There are some fake accounts
Zoosk is an international dating app created for people looking for any kind of relationship, including sugar daddy arrangements. It is more than just popular, the team of Zoosk notes that currently, they have over 40 million users worldwide, so it is pretty easy to find a sugar baby in your area. Nevertheless, we cannot also deny that it may be more difficult to find the right person among ladies looking for love or casual relationships. Still, it provides great opportunities for communication, offers some interesting matchmaking services, and protects members' privacy. It's not a free app, though—non-paying users can send free wink, browse profiles, and also use Carousel, but not more than that. Premium members, in turn, can contact others, use Incognito mode, and see profile visitors. The costs are not that high, and the app itself can be downloaded for free on App Store and Google Play.
12. Chat And Date (a.k.a. HotOrNot) - 8.3 ⭐
- Free for: Both sugar babies and sugar daddies
- Free features: Messaging, getting matches
- Premium features: Seeing profile visitors, people who added you to favorites, undoing swipes
- Design: Outdated
- Safety measures: Strict verification
- Free unlimited messaging for all members
- Selfie-verification is required for all
- Free chat rooms and video chat
- Not as good for people seeking serious or rather long-term sugar relationship
- Not a niche sugar app
HotOrNot was created over 20 years ago, and it is still incredibly popular in most countries of the world. The idea was simple: people ranked other users and decided if they were hot or not. Of course, the app was used for dating, for different types of dating, including sugar relationships, to be exact. Moreover, it experienced huge changes, and now it is called Chat and Date.
There are more men than women on the platform, but the gap is not too big, so it is pretty easy to find the hot lady there. Moreover, it's a benefit for many sugar babies looking for a place where beautiful women don't have to compete that hard. Still, the app has a significant disadvantage in terms of sugar dating—most girls hesitate to write about their real goals, so a sugar daddy needs to contact them to ask what kind of relationship they are looking for. Fortunately, messaging is free. On top of that, there are free chat rooms and even video chat. However, you can upgrade your membership plan to attract more members, see who visited your profile, add you to favorites, and also undo your swipes.
Becoming a sugar daddy or a sugar baby—How to get started?
No matter if you're going to become a sugar baby or sugar daddy, there's a scheme that works for all.
- Choose a sugar dating app. If you want to find a sugar daddy or a sugar baby fast and without any problem, you need a good platform with a great moderation system, useful features, a good female to male ratio, and real members.
- Create your account and make it work. Even the best sugar daddy app won't be helpful if you have a low-effort profile. Add photos, headlines, and, most importantly, information on what you are looking for on the platform.
- Communicate with potential partners. Enter the sugar dating scene and start contacting potential partners looking for the same things as you.
Go on dates and start a relationship with a sugar daddy/sugar baby you like. Not all sugar babies and sugar daddies find a partner at the first attempt, but meeting in real life is still necessary to find out if there's chemistry between you and a person you met online.
Note that both sugar daddies and sugar babies should also be careful when looking for a partner online—don't send money in advance, don't pay any extra fees for transactions, and check the photos (use Google search by image) to make sure an attractive sugar baby or a successful older sugar baby aren't catfishing you.
How do sugar dating apps work?
Basically, they work like regular dating websites, however, they are designed exclusively for male and female sugar babies, sugar daddies, and sugar mommas, so there are usually some special features. On some apps, you can use Incognito mode and nearly all apps have special search filters from the type of sugar relationship a sugar baby or a sugar daddy is looking for to tattoos and income of a potential benefactor/allowance of a potential sugar baby. On some platforms, there are the first gift ideas on sugar babies' profiles, and on some, sugar daddies can even pay for a date with a sugar baby they like. As for the rest, everything is pretty standard—members can edit their profiles, use live chat, send winks or like someone, add users to favorites, etc.
What are the key rules for creating a good profile?
In the sugar dating world, the competition is fierce, especially for sugar babies. If a sugar baby wants to attract rich sugar daddies she needs a good profile. An online sugar daddy, however, should also make some effort to attract the hottest sugar babies. So, if you want to become popular on a sugar platform, you should do the following:
- Create a catchy headline
- Describe yourself and the things you are looking for in detail in the About Me section
- Add a few photos, at least 3 for sugar daddies and 7+ for sugar babies
- Verify the profile if it's possible, ideally, upload the verification video that all other users can watch.
Are sugar dating apps free for women?
Sugar babies seeking sugar relationships are looking for financial compensation from rich sugar daddies, and many teams that create sugar apps consider this when developing their policies. Yes, some of the best sugar dating apps are free for women, and some are free for both male and female sugar babies. For example, on Ashley, all female members can send an unlimited number of messages to male members, and on Secret Benefits, all sugar babies can use some of the premium features without paying. On some platforms, however, SBs need to upgrade their accounts too to start contacting sugar daddies, but most of such apps offer premium plans for pretty low prices.
Is sugar daddy dating legal in the US?
We should emphasize that sugar relationships are mutually beneficial relationships where a sugar baby is compensated for dating a sugar baby, and even in this context, "dating" refers to companionship, friendship, going on dates, spending time together, and not only intimacy. Basically, sugar relationships are like vanilla relationships with the only important difference—a sugar baby gets financial help. If it's just about blatantly paid sex, it can't be considered sugar dating and yes, it's also illegal. If your sugar relationship doesn't focus on intimacy as the only top priority, then it's legal. Check more about legal issues here.
How much money do sugar babies make?
It depends on plenty of things. In particular, a sugar baby will definitely earn more in a big city than in a small town. Second, there are different types of payment—a sugar baby can get a payment for each date or receive monthly allowances. If she chooses PPM, her "salary" will depend on the frequency of dates, not only on the amount of money she asks for. Still, the average monthly allowance is around $3,000 per month, while the average rate for a date is $250. Top sugar babies in big cities earn more—about $500-600 per date and up to $5,000 per month (gifts and trips are optional and aren't included).
Is it safe to be a sugar baby or a sugar daddy?
This is a complex question. Generally speaking, it's not that safe as sugar babies can meet Salt daddies and Splenda daddies, and some fraudsters can scam both sugar babies and sugar daddies. The good news, however, is that you can protect yourself and enjoy a safe dating experience. First, it's necessary to find the best sugar baby apps with real profiles. Second, you shouldn't send money in advance and even accept it if a sugar daddy asks you to pay any "extra fees," for example, $100 for a $2,000 transaction. Finally, you should meet in person as soon as possible (preferably in a public place) to make sure the person is real, looks like their photos, and is ready to start an authentic sugar dating relationship with you.
So, here are the best apps on the market. Which of them is likely to meet all your needs and expectations? Choose the platform you like more and start your journey to the world of online and offline dates with the hottest sugar babies.